Alpari offers clients an extensive lineup of investment options ranging from our signature PAMM Account Service to structured products and investment funds.
- Relax and Let Your Money Do the Work!
Summer investments are more profitable than ever! From June to September inclusive, the commission is now 4 times lower on any purchase of an Alpari structured product nominated in Rubles.Learn More
- Trading on financial markets involves significant risk.Where to Invest? In PAMM!
With our PAMM Service, investing in Forex is incredibly easy. When you invest in a PAMM Account, you are putting your money in the hands of an experienced trader. And the potential returns are enormous. Just take a look at the performance of our top PAMM managers in the table below.
- Trading on financial markets involves significant risk.
The Alpari PAMM Account Service
The PAMM Service allows you to put your money in the hands of experienced currency traders – there is no need for you to make any trades yourself. Just invest your money in the account of one of our PAMM managers and you’ll have access to the limitless possibilities of the Forex market.
The PAMM Account is completely transparent, allowing you to keep a close eye on your manager’s performance. If you aren’t satisfied with their trading, you can withdraw your money at any time.
Easy Investment in the Global Markets
When you invest in one of these funds, you are purchasing a portfolio of assets that is designed around a particular investment strategy. We offer a variety of investment portfolios, with different areas of focus and different return objectives, so you should be able to find one that is in line with your financial goals.
When you invest in one of these portfolios, your money will be allocated into various ETFs,2 which in turn invest in stocks, indexes, precious metals, currency pairs and other financial instruments.
Guaranteed Capital Protection
Structured products give you maximum protection over your invested capital.
When you purchase a structured product, the majority of your investment is allocated in conservative fixed-income instruments. This allows you to guarantee that, at worst, you will break even. The remainder of your investment is allocated in assets which are riskier, but offer a higher potential return. If things work out in your favor, this portion of your investment can help you achieve a return exceeding bank interest rates many times over.
Investment PeriodEnd of
- Investment in Low-risk Assets
- Investment in Riskier Assets
- Guaranteed from Low-risk Assets
- Potential Return from Riskier Assets
We Offer the Following Types of Structured Products:
- Past performance does not guarantee future results.
- Alpari provides the PAMM Account as a service to managers and investors, but is in no way involved in the managing or investing of funds.
- Alpari does not take part in and does not bear responsibility for the management of client funds in the PAMM Account Service.