Deposits with Credit or Debit Cards
Make a deposit to your Alpari account in USD or EUR using your Visa, Visa Electron1 or MasterCard credit/debit card.
- 1 Log in to myAlpari and go to the "Transfer Funds" – "Fund Deposit" section. Choose your credit/debit card type, your deposit currency (USD or EUR) and the account you want to transfer funds to.
- 2 Click "Continue". Fill in the information required by the processing center and click "Submit".
After you enter your credit/debit card information, a check will automatically be run to determine if your card has been activated in either the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode program.2
- If your card has already been activated in either the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode program, you can enter your personal code in the special pop-up window. This code is used at all participating online merchants (you can learn more about your personal password at your issuing bank). By entering your password, the issuing bank confirms your identity as the cardholder, allowing you to make your transaction in secure mode.
- If your card has not yet been authorized in the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode program, all deposits made by credit or debit card are made normally.
- 4 Go to your "Fund Transfer History" in myAlpari to check the status of your payment. If you see the status "Processing", it means that your request has been accepted. After you see the status "Successful", log in to your trading platform to confirm that the funds have been posted to your account.
Please keep the following in mind when making a deposit with your credit or debit card:
Terms and Conditions
Processing Time:Several hours. In some circumstances, the processing center may need to initiate an inquiry into your payment. If this happens, it may take longer for the funds to be posted to your account. If you follow the directions carefully, the chances that the processing center will need to interfere will be reduced significantly.
You will need to provide our Payments Department with the following documents:
If you use more than one card to make the deposit, please provide a scanned copy of each card.
You may upload scans of your passport and credit/debit card to myAlpari in the "My Account" – "Client Profile" section.
- ↑ You will only be able to make a deposit to your account from a Visa Electron card if you know the CVV2 code. You will also need to call your issuing bank to confirm that your card is set up for making remote payments.
- ↑ Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode are programs designed to improve the security and reliability of online payments.